Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You've been tagged!

1) Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I use both. Depending on the gift.

2) Real tree or artificial?
Since we have been married we always have gotten real tree's. It's so fun to let the kids go and help pick one out.

3)When do you put up your tree?
The day after Thanksgiving.

4)When do you take down your tree?
If I had my way I would day it down the day after Christmas. But we wait after new years.

5)Do you like egg nog?
NOOOOO

6)favorite gift recieved as a child?
It's a tie between teddy roxspin and the original nintendo

7)Hardest person to buy for?
My father in law

8)Easiest person to shop for?
Noah, bc he is the youngest.

9)Do you have a nativity scene?
No, but I plan on buying one after christmas sales.

10)mail or email christmas cards?
mail.

11)worst christmas gift ever recieved?
When I was in the 9th grade I wanted one of those brown leather jackets that were really popular but instead my grandmother bought me this black leather jacket that had buckles and chain all over it. Needless to say I didn't wear it and she took it back and I still did not get my brown leather jacket ;o(

12)Favorite christmas movie?
The polar express

13)When do you start shopping for christmas?
on black friday

14)Have you ever recylced a a christmas gift?
yes

15) Favorite thing to eat at christmas?
Everything!!

16)Favorite christmas song?
silent night

17)Travel at christmas or stay home?
We do both.

18)open the presents on christmas eve or morning?
We let the kids open up one gift on christmas eve.

19)most annoying thing about this time of year.
crowds

20)Favorite ornament theme or color?
my grandmother left me 24 karat gold christmas ornaments when she died. And have used them the last 6 years but this year I may get new ornaments so the gold ones wont keep getting messed up with little hands all over the place.

21)What do you want for christmas this year?
Spend time with family and my in-laws that are coming from north carolina!!

No comments: