Saturday, September 13, 2008

Snakes!

Let me just tell you a lil about my day...

Well I was off taking Christian to Erin Lowdens house for there primary get together this afternoon. Well after I drop him off We are driving down 102 and Logan is in the back in his car seat and he starts saying Snake. And I ignore him at first and then he says snake again, So then Im thinking maybe he had a plastic snake in the back of the car, So still not really alarmed. So I'm still driving then he say's snake moving. I said WHAT!!!!!. So I pulled over as soon as I could to see what in the world was going on, got out opened the door still didnt see anything so I jumped up to look, sure enough a SNAKE!!!

Lets rewind a bit..... Chris earlier in the day went up to his work to meet a friend that was giving him a bunch of boxes for when we move. So there were tons of boxes folded down in he back of the car. So I guess that's where the snake came from It was laying right on the edge of the box right where Logans foot was. OMG! I was a mess. I opened up the back hatch trying to get the stinkin boxes out and mainly that certain one but the stupid snake kept moving I was freaking out and Poor Logan was freaking out I think bc I was. Well I fianlly got that one box out of the car and threw it down on the concrete and when I did another snake came slithering on out. Im standing there like I have Ants in pants hooping and hollering. Oh my goodness I was so disgusted... I was on my way to sign sealed and delieved for there scrapbooking rummage sale. But needless to say I hurried my butt home so I could tell Chris to get the rest of the boxes out of the car. And I was so paranoid when I was driving home. I just felt like there were snakes all over me.. ughghh!! So when I got back home, Chris did take the rest of the boxes out and luckily no more snakes.
Rest assure there is never a dull moment in the life of a Benefield!!!

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Rachel, I'm starting to think you have luck like Bella :)

And wait a minute...moving? What did I miss?

Rachel Benefield said...

Haha, Yes I think your right!

Rachel Benefield said...

Oh... No real plans yet. our lease is up in a couple of weeks but were looking around!

De Anne said...

I HATE snakes!!! I can't believe you did as well as you did. That gives me the creeps now, just reading about it. AAHHH!

Nicole said...

I know just how you feel! A few years ago I found a snake in my hallway that slithered into my bedroom!!! For MONTHS afterwards I kept thinking I'd find another snake. So creepy....

Bench Family said...

Yikes! There isn't much good that comes from snakes!

Sorry I haven't changed up your blog yet. The week just got away from me. I'll try to get it done within the next couple days!